An essential part of the Kubeark system that provides users real-time updates and notifications is the Notifications page. The page lists all recent alerts that the system has created and offers key details about each notification.
The Notifications page displays a list of recent system notifications that include information such as the server time, cluster name, namespace, kind of object, name of object, message, and type of notification. This is an essential tool for monitoring and managing the Kubeark system due to its concise display of notifications, which allows users to quickly identify and respond to any issues.
A notification consists of the following parameters:
- Server time: This is the current time according to the server's clock.
- Cluster name: The name of the cluster to which the notification belongs.
- Namespace: The namespace in which the notification was generated.
- Kind: The type of object that generated the notification (e.g. Deployment, Pod, etc.).
- Name: The name of the object that generated the notification.
- Message: A brief description of the notification.
- Type: The type of notification, such as an error, warning, or informational message.
The Notifications page provides a comprehensive overview of all Kubeark system notifications. The user can quickly determine the source of the notification, the type of notification, and any relevant information. The notifications can also be filtered by kind, type, cluster name, and namespace.