We are pleased to announce the latest release of Kubeark, packed with a host of new features and improvements to enhance your cloud infrastructure management experience.
Apr 28, 2023
Kubeark now offers enhanced IDP capabilities, providing secure and reliable authentication services for its users. With support for major providers such as OAuth2, SAML, LDAP, and SCIM, administrators can choose the protocol they need for any given scenario. Robust recovery actions are also available for users and applications, including user profile and password management. Administrators can quickly edit, deactivate, or impersonate a user profile, and set a new password for new users or reset an existing password. With these new capabilities, Kubeark offers application developers and security engineers a dependable and secure solution for authentication in virtually any scenario.
Kubeark introduces Usage, a valuable tool for customers who want to maximize the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of their cloud infrastructure.
With its detailed usage and cost analytics, customers can better understand how their resources are being used across different Kubernetes clusters and cloud providers. This offers complete visibility into their cloud infrastructure costs, identify areas of inefficiency, and take proactive steps to improve profitability. Usage enables you to govern:
- Cost optimization: insights into usage and spend across Kubernetes clusters and cloud providers
- Resource efficiency: identifying and eliminating inefficiencies in resource utilization
- Budget tracking: tracking and managing budgets for cloud infrastructure
- Analytics and insights: detailed analytics and insights for infrastructure optimization and capacity planning
- Efficient scaling: enabling efficient scaling of applications and services
- Cost reduction: reducing development costs and accelerating time-to-market for new products and services
Kubeark has added a new feature that aims to simplify transacting via cloud providers' marketplace. This process can often be challenging due to a lack of understanding and technical issues, as most cloud vendors have specific SLAs that must be met for an order to be fulfilled. While the volume of orders may not be high for certain products, their value is significant. With this new feature, Kubeark aims to automate the entire quote-to-cash process, simplifying the process for ensuring that SLAs are met efficiently.
Azure Transact grants the user the capability to design their own form and link the values from the fields with the template data required for deployment.
With the Azure transactable module, customers using Kubeark will have the ability to customize their own email templates. The templates will include specific tags that Kubeark Transact will use to automatically insert credentials for the customer. This feature will allow for a more streamlined and customized communication process between Kubeark Transact and the customer, making it easier and more efficient to manage credentials and other important information related to the transaction process.
Cluster Grouping is a new feature added to the Kubeark platform, designed to simplify and streamline the management of multiple Kubernetes clusters. With Cluster Grouping, users can group clusters into logical units based on shared characteristics, such as environment, application, or location. This allows for easier organization and management of clusters, as well as improved visibility into the overall state of the infrastructure.
Cluster Grouping will:
- allow users to define specific deployment targets based on a predefined set of rules, providing greater control and flexibility in the deployment process.
- allows users to deploy resources to specific clusters or groups of clusters based on specific criteria, ensuring that resources are allocated efficiently and effectively.
- allows users to easily scale resources across multiple clusters or groups of clusters, providing greater scalability and flexibility in resource management